The Arcology Garden is the product of Ryan Rix's technical and creative energy, a self-documenting system of computers, software, and ideas. Inside the garden we will find mostly technical artifacts, and writing from my Archive. I will document and develop my projects in this system; the components used to enable this (the CCE) are of special interest.
Collections and writing worth checking out:
- My Current Location and Where I've Recently Been.
- Recent writing is linked from Arcology Garden Site Updates
- Old essays Towards Convergence and a Respectful Future
- Disorganized thinking about Moving Towards Real Privacy
- My feelings on Free Software as a Community of Mutual Aide
- A Very Quick Introduction to Japanese Tea Brewing
- A list of free, terrible ideas: Dumb Ideas Done Dirt Cheap
- new in 2020: Photo Mode tour of the Art of Rally Career Mode (arcology will support images … some day….)
- WIP Glitch Image Gallery
- Arcology, my Python3 FastAPI website engine
- CCE: The Complete Computing Environment, my Emacs computing environment
- Arroyo Systems Management, the metadata extraction framework which powers CCE and Arcology
- Knowledge Management frameworks built around a Daily Writing Habit and org-roam
- Data Rights Protocol
- Art, poetry, and non-technical work -> The Lion's Rear
Dive in to my public knowledge base:
I am a fan of Making Mistakes, and this is a space where good intention must be assumed if growth is to occur. I will write wrongheaded and stupid things here, surely, but I am also willing to do the work to correct those things.
I am @email@example.com on your local Fediverse node.